We want to make it easier for people using Facebook to get more from our site.
For example, our routes, news and menu items work with the Facebook “Like” feature.
Our Facebook tools also mean if you’re logged into Facebook you can be automatically logged into our site too – there’s no need to enter two sets of usernames and passwords. Just pess the “Connect with Facebook” button that you see on most of our pages and you’ll be automatically logged into our site.
Why login to LFNS?
- To leave comments
- To use the Facebook “Like” button
- To see special content only visible to subscribers
Already have an LFNS username?
If you already have an LFNS username, you should link your Facebook account to your LFNS account like this:
1) Log into http://www.lfns.co.uk as normal.
2) Log into Facebook as normal.
3) Visit your profile – click here http://www.lfns.co.uk/wp-admin/profile.php
4) Click on the big blue button marked “Connect this WordPress account to Facebook”
You don’t have an LFNS username?
If you don’t have an account on LFNS and want to log into our site using you Facebook account press the “Connect with Facebook” button that’s on most of our pages. A new Window will pop up asking you to register on our site. Type in your Facebook username and the email address you registered with Facebook. Once you press OK you’ll have a new account on our site linked to your FacebookÂ account. If you get a message saying your email address is already used on our site it means you already have an LFNS account, so look at the relevant instructions above.