Special Event: Halloween Skate 2014
5:00pm, Saturday 1st November 2014
Starting at: East end of Serpentine Road
Half time at: Trafalgar Square
Length: 9 miles.
Lead marshal: RichardH
Asbox Transmitter: Yes
Skate status: GO!
Mwah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!
You know the drill.
- Assemble SaturdayÂ 1stÂ November 2014 at 5pm at Hyde Park CornerÂ for a 6pm departure.
- One-Way skateÂ to The Star of Kings pub â€“ 126 York Way, Kings Cross, London N1OAX
- TheÂ HalloweenSkate partyÂ will be at The Star of Kings on Saturday 1stÂ November 2014 from 7.30pm to 1amÂ regardless of weather.
- The Star of Kings kitchen will be open until 9pm with the last bar orders at 1am and the final dance shortly thereafter. Theyâ€™ll be open from early afternoon and you can leave your belongins there before the skate but at your own risk.
- There will be a number ofÂ prizes for best dressedÂ boys and girls â€“ in each category first prize is a pair of K2 skates donated by Slick Willies Skate shop, plus Slick Willies gift vouchers for runners up.
- There will also be a photo competition in conjunction with WoofSnap. Get your picture professionally taken by Art, posted on Facebook, and if you get the most â€œlikeâ€s you can win Slick Willies gift vouchers!
GET YOUR WICKED ON!!!