Halloween Skate 2014
Itâ€™s time to get those creative juices flowing for your scariest costume ever. You should be able to roll on the streets of London in your costume as we intend to scare everyone on our way to one of the best skate parties of the year.
There will be shrieking! There will be blood! There will be lots of scary costumes and makeup and there will be ample merriment as plus a certain degree of eyeing up the hot vampire with the fishnet stockings. Know what we meanâ€¦? Mwaaah ha ha ha ha ha!
The marshals held a bit of a sÃ©ance, read some light entrails, squinted at the moon and concluded that the best option for this year’s Halloween Skate is to do the whole thing a day late; Saturday 1 November.
It’s all part of the plan, London will think they’ve got away with it and just when they think it’s safe to come out…
Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!
The Halloween Skate & Party Plan
Please check back for updates to the dayâ€™s events
- Assemble Saturday 1st November 2014 at 5pm at Hyde Park CornerÂ for a 6pm departure.
- One-Way skate to The Star of Kings pub – 126 York Way, Kings Cross, London N1OAX
- The HalloweenSkate party will be at The Star of Kings on Saturday 1st November 2014 from 7.30pm to 1am regardless of weather.
- The Star of Kings kitchen will be open until 9pm with the last bar orders at 1am and the final dance shortly thereafter. They’ll be open from early afternoon and you can leave your belongins there before the skate but at your own risk.
- There will be a number of prizes for best dressedÂ boys and girls – in each category first prize is a pair of K2 skates donated by Slick Willies Skate shop, plus Slick Willies gift vouchers for runners up.
- Â There will also be a photo competition in conjunction with WoofSnap. Get your picture professionally taken by Art, posted on Facebook, and if you get the most “like”s you can win Slick Willies gift vouchers!
- Weather contingency skate will be on Sunday 2nd November 2014 – check here for departure time (if it comes to that).
- You’re most welcome and indeed invited to also get wicked for the LFNS on Friday 31st October if you want to. Might as well eh? Maybe two Halloween Skates this year?
Just to give you some ideas, have a look at The LFNS Guide to Halloween Skate Dress Up
Mwah ha ha ha!
Mwah ha ha ha ha! Aha hah ha! Ha ha ha HAAAAAA!!!!