Keep your contributions civil, tasteful and relevant. We don’t promise to publish every comment we receive, and as part of our normal housekeeping, we might, and probably will delete some comments after a period of time.
* We won’t accept defamatory comments. A defamatory comment is one that is capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organisation.
* Avoid contempt of court — no posting anything that risks prejudicing on-going or forthcoming court proceedings.
* Do not incite people to commit crime, including incitement of racial or religious hatred.
* Do not post messages that are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, homophobic or racially offensive.
* Do not make multiple postings. Multiple posts from one individual, or small number of individuals, discourages others who might otherwise wish to take part.
* No swearing. People of all ages read this web site. Please don’t use profanities or other words which might offend them.
* No personal information. It is not acceptable to publicise your or anyone else’s contact details including address, place of employment, name of educational establishment, telephone or mobile number, email address, etc.
* Keep your posts relevant. Each set of comments is about a particular skate. Posts which aren’t relevant will probably not be accepted.
* No advertising, promotion of products or services, or posting of web links (URLs). If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion, please let us know via the Contact link.
* No impersonating. Impersonating someone (including other members) is unacceptable.
* No inappropriate usernames (vulgar, offensive, etc)..